Agile Software Development Framework
Why do companies implement Agile software development frameworks?
- They need to be able to quickly respond to changing requirements in an ever changing marketplace for their software products.
- They want to ensure the software products they develop are accurately addressing the real business and client needs.
- They need to be able to field working high-quality software products on short timelines.
- They want to reduce the overall risk associated with software development.
Whether you are currently using Waterfall, Spiral, Iterative Development, or have started to implement a form of Agile; The DESARA Group has experience with upgrading and transforming software development organizations to accelerate the delivery of business value and increased quality.
Process Transformation Implementation Details
- Exploration – What is the current Software Development Process
- Exploration – Understanding current organizational structure
- Gap Analysis – What benefits can we achieve?
- Implementation Plan
- Management commitment to necessary organizational changes
- Selection of coach/champions from client staff
- Kick-off meeting / transformation overview with key stakeholders
- Hands-on workshop/training with coaches to create rollout plan
- Management commitment for rollout
- Iterative rollout of modifications
- Hands-on workshops/mentoring with development teams
- Progress checkpoints and verification of business value delivered
- Management Review and Demonstration
- ** ITERATE **
We will work with you through 2-3 quarterly release cycles for a total engagement length of 7-12 months. Value is typically begins to be realized within 3 months.
This is not a “big bang” implementation; we will help introduce a velocity of change that will be able to be absorbed by your organization to yield solid results quickly!