Internal Audit Services
Have you struggled with getting resources and buy-in for your internal audit program?
DESARA's Internal Audit Services can help you get the results your business needs.
Outsource Internal Audits
It takes a lot of resources to get internal auditors up to speed on ISO 9001:2015 and other recently revised standards.
Businesses who use DESARA consultants for internal audits avoid costs of recruiting and retraining auditors, providing standards, and updating audit tools.
Stay focused on what your team does best - making improvements to your system - and leave the audits to DESARA.
How we work:
- Analyze your management system and assess risks and opportunities
- Determine your audit needs and collaboratively plan a program
- Prepare audit plans, assigning an appropriate DESARA expert to each process
- Conduct audits and provide detailed, comprehensive reports
- Transfer key learnings to audit escorts and observers from your team
- DESARA supports action planning and audit closure to ensure effective corrective action
- Is it worth your time to conduct all of your internal audits?
Is your team capable of finding and reporting results that actually provide value?
Many of our clients prefer to hire our objective, efficient, expert resources so that their employees can focus on serving customers and solving your unique business problems that can’t be outsourced.
Program Manager Mentoring (on site or remote)
Work with a DESARA mentor one-on-one to upgrade your audit team leadership skills. Meetings are private, flexibly scheduled, customized to meet your exact needs, and highly cost effective. This is the answer if you don’t have time or money for training classes – you are worth the investment.
Internal Audit Partners (blended on/off-site)
Your auditors were trained a long time ago, and you’ve added new auditors who followed their lead. Partner with DESARA and have one of our skilled auditors work side by side with each of your auditors to plan, conduct, report, and close this year’s audits. We guide you through advanced planning methods to maximize the impact of interviews, and coach you to get improvements made effectively.
Let's talk about how a customized solution can build your audit team's effectiveness.