ISO 9001:2015 Implementation
(Transition from 2008)
2 Days / $849
Dallas/Ft. Worth Area
Who is this training for?
- ISO 9001:2015 Transition Leaders, including Quality Managers and Directors
- Managers and individual contributors who own or support business processes that must meet ISO 9001 requirements
If you are…
- New to ISO 9001 Auditing or Implementation – Attend ISO 9001:2015 New Internal Auditor Training
- Experienced ISO 9001 Auditor - Attend ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Transition Training
- Leaders who need a general overview – Attend ISO 9001:2015 Management Briefing
What You’ll Learn
1. What changed and why: understand ISO 9001:2015 in detail versus the 2008 version
2. All the key concepts and terminology in detail, e.g. risk-based approach, context, interested parties, management/leadership, process approach, etc.
3. How to demonstrate the use of "risk based thinking" in your business
4. Ways to analyze and evaluate results to drive better quality
5. What changes may be required for dealing with external providers
4. How to make sure your QMS is ready for your transition certification audit by knowing what auditors are trained to look for
Note: Participants are required to bring a copy of ISO 9001:2015.
Buy ISO 9001:2015
Training 4 or more people?
Contact Us to save time and money by training at your location.