ISO 9001:2015 Management Briefing
(Transition from 2008)
2 Hours / $149 (Contact Us for Groups)
Dallas/Ft. Worth Area or Remote Access
Who is this training for?
- Leaders who need to understand how the new requirements affect their organizations
- Those planning for transition who need to estimate the level of effort that may be required
- Leaders who are preparing for certification audits
If you are…
- New to ISO 9001 Auditing – Attend New Internal Auditor Training
- Experienced ISO 9001 Auditor – Attend ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Transition
- ISO 9001:2015 Transition Leader – Attend ISO 9001:2015 Implementation
What You’ll Learn
1. What changed and why: an overview of ISO 9001:2015 versus the 2008 version
2. Key concepts and terminology that may require changes in your organization, e.g. risk-based approach, context, interested parties, management/leadership, process approach, etc.
3. Examples of how top organizations use ISO 9001:2015 principles to increase quality and reduce risks
4. Expectations of leaders related to setting objectives, planning to achieve them, and reviewing results
Note: Participants may want to bring a copy of ISO 9001:2015 (not required).
Buy ISO 9001:2015
Training 4 or more people?
Contact Us to save time and money by training at your location or through a private remote-access program.