ISO 9001:2015 Transition Remote Training
Instructor Led, Virtual Classroom
Managers who are responsible for processes and activities in an ISO 9001 certified quality management system need more than a brief overview of ISO 9001:2015. They need to go through the new revision a section at a time and understand how to use the standard to bring value to the organization. They need guidance on evaluating gaps between the current and desired future state of the quality management system.
- Detailed explanation of the meaning of each section of ISO 9001:2015, including comparison with the 2008 version
- Examples of how organizations may choose to incorporate requirements into their processes
- Suggestions for activities to do on the job to support transition
- Content is delivered in five 60-minute instructor-led sessions over the course of a week via interactive webinars
- Instructors are experts in quality management systems, each with over 25 years of professional experience across multiple industries and organizations of varying size and complexity.
- Enrollment is capped for each session to allow for significant interaction between participants and instructors.
- Material is intended to be accessed live, but we understand that the real world may intervene. Each session will be recorded and made available to registered participants for review for 7 days after delivery.
- Instructors will be available for Q&A via supplementary web-based office hours open to registered participants at least twice each month.
- Bonus materials such as short videos, articles, and templates will be made available to registered participants as they are developed throughout the coming months.
Who Should Attend
- Managers responsible for leading ISO 9001:2015 transition
- Process owners and key individual contributors who will implement changes
- Ideal for key contributors who find it difficult to take off full days of work for training
Requirements for Attendance
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 compliant system; this course is for transition, not introduction, to ISO 9001
- Each participant needs a copy of ISO 9001:2015, available for purchase
- Computer or mobile device with mic or phone and internet access. System Requirements
- Commitment to attend 5 consecutive daily sessions in an environment conducive to a web-based meeting
Classes are forming on a continual basis. Indicate your interest below and you will be contacted to select an appropriate start date and time.