Management Systems Implementation
The DESARA Group has a proven implementation model to maximize business effectiveness.
Our associates have successfully completed dozens of Management System implementations. We can work with you throughout the entire implementation process.
Why do companies implement Management Systems?
- Some customers require it!
- There are significant operational benefits of implementing a Management System.
Below is a list of steps we take to complete the implementation process, all of which can be tailored to meet your company’s specific requirements.
The steps for successful implementation include:
- Exploration – do we want to implement a Management System?
- Management commitment to a study
- Management training
- Implementation training
- Gap assessments
- Management commitment to proceed
- Registrar selection
- Functional manager training
- Process Flowcharts
- General Training (all employees training)
- Internal Auditing
- Management Review
- 3rd Party Assessment Planning
- 3rd Party Assessment
- Post Assessment Activities
- Improving quality
- Reducing waste
- Improving supply chain performance
- Increasing sales
- Improving customer loyalty
The journey from not having a management system to successful certification typically takes 12-18 months. Methods to speed up the implementation process can reduce the total time to 6 months.
Getting certified is not the end of the journey. It’s the beginning! Over time world class companies make the management system stronger and more effective and efficient. The goal is continual improvement.
Who could benefit from this support?
- Vice Presidents
- Project Managers
- Performance Management Managers
The Importance of Management Commitment
Successful management system implementation needs active senior management involvement. Senior management needs to be trained, they need to ensure the functional managers also get trained and follow up. Management system implementation takes resources up front. The benefits realized from this implementation will come later.
Whatever your management system is, the process to implement is similar. Whether, AS9100, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, TL 9000, or TS16949 – the basics are the same. The DESARA Group has experience on management system implementation.