ISO 9001:2015 Workshops at Your Location
For organizations who are ready to move forward with transition training and project planning, DESARA's on-site workshops will prepare your team for success. Your workshop will be custom-designed to meet the your specific learning objectives and business needs. We ensure the most effective use of everyone's time by focusing on transferring essential knowledge and building skills so that you can accomplish your goals with as little or as much outside support as you decide is necessary. Workshops allow you to make immediate progress toward your transition goals and to achieve buy-in at the outset from those who will be affected.
Workshops typically contain some or all of the following elements:
- Detailed explanation of the meaning of each ISO 9001:2015 requirement
- Guided assessment of your organization's current level of effectiveness and compliance with ISO 9001:2015
- Identification of business needs related to your quality management system transition (what's working, what's not, and what do we want to achieve)
- Determination of the impact of changes on related management systems (environmental, information security, industry specific quality requirements, etc.)
- Development (or verification) of high level process maps in support of the process based approach
- Review and improvement of process measurements currently in use
- Transition project planning, including resources and timelines
- Briefings for various interested groups
Schedule a meeting to see if an ISO 9001:2015 Workshop is right for you.