Six Sigma and Lean
Are you losing sleep over chronic process problems?
Does your business constantly experience recurring problems? Do you need to reduce costs while improving customer satisfaction? Are your customers satisfied with product/service quality levels?
These tough economic times require us all to:
- Reduce cost
- Improve productivity
- Reduce waste in all parts of the business
- Improve all quality levels
- Shorten cycle times
- Perform better on our on-time delivery
DESARA’s Six Sigma and Lean Consulting and Training can quickly impact your business. Our Six Sigma and Lean experience shows an average project cost savings of over $100K and defect reductions ranging from 20% to 90%.
The DESARA Group offers a full spectrum of Six Sigma and Lean consulting and training for all your employees.
Our in-house and public courses include
- ONE DAY EXECUTIVE OVERVIEW Make sure that your Senior Executives understand their roles and responsibilities before you begin your implementation.
- TWO and THREE DAY CHAMPION TRAINING Champions are the key to successful project completion. Our two day course provides them with the tools they need to be successful while our three day course allows them to practice some of these tools.
- ONE and TWO WEEK GREEN BELT TRAINING Project success rest on the abilities of the team members. Our one and two week Green Belt training is geared to provide the tools and techniques that your team members will need as they progress through the DMAIC problem solving process.
- FOUR WEEK BLACK BELT for CERTIFICATION TRAINING These day-to-day project drivers are provided with detailed tools and techniques in our four week course. The tools include basic quality tools, basic and intermediate statistical tools, lean tools and practice with MiniTab®. The training is done using a JIT format over a four month period in which the Black Belt candidates work on one of their real life problems.
- CONSULTING/COACHING AT EVERY STAGE OF THE SIX SIGMA DEPLOYMENT Our experienced Master Black Belts (MBBs) will help your company at every step of your deployment. From implementation planning through project coaching our MBBs will be there to assist and guide you.