Six Sigma Black Belt Training
20 Days – 14 CEUs
Learn to Implement Six Sigma Methodology and Become a Six Sigma Black Belt
The Six Sigma philosophy brings together the best tools and techniques from the leading quality consultants over the last 25 years. That’s why The DESARA Group’s Six Sigma Black Belt training is so important. Our 20-day course is designed for individuals who are seeking Six Sigma Black Belt certification. We train individuals from project definition through process control. Six Sigma provides any size or type of organization with quality improvement and bottom-line results. Our current Six Sigma Black Belts have achieved as much as $1.4 million savings per project.
In the course of your Six Sigma Black Belt training, you study the five-phase DMAIC approach in detail, using a simulation experience as the foundation along with a combination of informal lecture, small group breakout sessions, and hands-on practice.
- Define – gain working knowledge of critical tools to ensure that a project is well defined in scope, expectations, resources, and timeline.
- Measure – learn and practice employing tools to quantify the “problem” using actual data.
- Analyze – learn to analyze the Six Sigma process map and apply statistical tools to validate root causes of problems.
- Improve – participants are introduced to various methods of solution identification, prioritization, and implementation.
- Control – develop process control systems to ensure that the process does not revert to the “old way” over time. Six Black Belt participants enlist the support of process owners to insure long term process success.
Black Belt Certification is obtained by completing the following steps:
- Attend DESARA’s four week Black Belt course (8 hours of coaching included).
- Pass (80% level) each of the weekly exams.
- Pass (80% level) a 4 hour final exam taken after the completion of the course.
- Lead and complete a DESARA approved Black Belt project.
- Have the final project presentation approved and reviewed by a Black Belt panel.
Want to learn more? Contact us today to discuss obtaining grant funding for training or to invite us to your campus.